EUR/GBP’s rally extended to as high as 0.9118 last week and there is no change in the bullish outlook. Initial bias stays on the upside this week as rise from 0.8312 would target a test on 0.9304 high. At this point, there is no clear sign of up trend resumption yet. Hence, we’ll be cautious on strong resistance from 0.9304 to limit upside and bring another fall. On the downside, considering bearish divergence condition in 4 hour MACD, break of 0.9007 support will indicate short term topping. Intraday bias will then be turned back to the downside for 0.8742/8948 support zone.
- BRAZIL: Risk Aversion Increases After Barcelona Attack, Ibovespa Falls August 17, 2017
- BRAZIL: Govt To Concede Congonhas Airport To The Private Sector In 2018 August 17, 2017
- Malaysia GDP On Tap For Friday August 17, 2017
- BRAZIL: Government To Seek Changes In Biofuels Legislation August 17, 2017
- ARGENTINA: Primary Election Results Support Macri Reforms – Moody's August 17, 2017
Admiral Markets AUD/USD AUDUSDUpdate Blog Central Bank Watch Commodities & Metals CountingPips Forex Blog crude oil inventories Daily Look ECB Economics & Fundamentals efxnews EUR/USD EUR/USD Forecast EURUSDUpdate Federal Reserve Financial News Foreign Exchange Insights and Next Week Forex News forextime FRU GBP/USD GBPUSDUpdate investing Janet Yellen MajorEventsUpdate Majors Mario Draghi Minors MoneyMetals Morning Briefing New Overnight Developments Abroad - Daily Update NZDUSDUpdate Opinions Stock Market News technical analysis Technical Outlook TheGoldReport Uncategorized USD/CAD USDCADUpdate USDJPY USDJPYUpdate WallSt Weekly Forex Forecasts