EUR/JPY’s correction from 131.39 short term top extended to 128.04 last week. The cross then tried to draw support from 38.2% retracement of 122.39 to 131.39 at 127.95 and recovered. Initial bias is neutral this week first. Above 129.54 minor resistance will argue that the pull back is completed and will turn bias back to the upside for retesting 131.39. However, sustained break of 127.95 will bring deeper decline to 125.80 cluster support (61.8% retracement at 125.82) before completing the correction.
- BRAZIL: Risk Aversion Increases After Barcelona Attack, Ibovespa Falls August 17, 2017
- BRAZIL: Govt To Concede Congonhas Airport To The Private Sector In 2018 August 17, 2017
- Malaysia GDP On Tap For Friday August 17, 2017
- BRAZIL: Government To Seek Changes In Biofuels Legislation August 17, 2017
- ARGENTINA: Primary Election Results Support Macri Reforms – Moody's August 17, 2017
Admiral Markets AUD/USD AUDUSDUpdate Blog Central Bank Watch Commodities & Metals CountingPips Forex Blog crude oil inventories Daily Look ECB Economics & Fundamentals efxnews EUR/USD EUR/USD Forecast EURUSDUpdate Federal Reserve Financial News Foreign Exchange Insights and Next Week Forex News forextime FRU GBP/USD GBPUSDUpdate investing Janet Yellen MajorEventsUpdate Majors Mario Draghi Minors MoneyMetals Morning Briefing New Overnight Developments Abroad - Daily Update NZDUSDUpdate Opinions Stock Market News technical analysis Technical Outlook TheGoldReport Uncategorized USD/CAD USDCADUpdate USDJPY USDJPYUpdate WallSt Weekly Forex Forecasts