Firm break of 108.12 support confirms resumption of whole medium term decline from 118.65. Intraday bias back on the downside for 61.8% retracement of 98.97 to 118.65 at 106.48. We’ll look for support from there again to bring rebound. On the upside, above 108.45 minor resistance will turn intraday bias neutral first. But outlook will now stay bearish as long as 110.66 resistance holds.
- Quick Takes Video: Gold Breaks 1,300 and It Can Draw Power from Many Sources September 8, 2017
- Currency In Play: Sharp EUR moves, ECB Review, Gold move upwards due to USD Strength September 8, 2017
- Trade Equities & CFDs with Autochartist Part 2 Thursday, 22 December 2011 September 8, 2017
- Forex : ECB Preview & Euro Outlook September 8, 2017
- 2: Autochartist September 8, 2017
Admiral Markets AUD/USD AUDUSDUpdate Blog Brexit Central Bank Watch Commodities & Metals CountingPips Forex Blog Daily Look ECB Economics & Fundamentals efxnews EUR/USD EUR/USD Forecast EURUSDUpdate Federal Reserve Financial News Forex News forextime FRU GBP/USD GBPUSDUpdate investing Janet Yellen MajorEventsUpdate Majors Mario Draghi Minors MoneyMetals Morning Briefing New Overnight Developments Abroad - Daily Update NZDUSDUpdate Opinions Stock Market News technical analysis Technical Outlook TheGoldReport UK elections 2017 Uncategorized USD/CAD USDCADUpdate USDJPY USDJPYUpdate WallSt Weekly Forex Forecasts